Monday, May 24, 2004

Ok, so shoot me. I know I haven't been very good about keeping this site up but what can you do. I'm still here. There have been some changes however. I am no longer at 104.1 The Fish as an intern. Yep, that's right I left one station for another. I am now an "associate" or as it's more commonly known intern for the Lars Larson Show on News Radio 750 KXL and the Westwood One Radio Network. For more info click here or here. I work for the national show not the local show. You know how to get a hold of me if you get lost. Yes, I'm still at Mt. Hood Community College and no my shift time hasn't changed. More coming soon I promise. Who knows I may even start putting up links to stuff along with commentary. Maybe I'll start right now.
Re-Elect President George W. Bush
Why re-elect President Bush? To put it simply he's the right man in the right job at the right time.
Why re-elect President Bush? Because the tax cuts need to be made permanent and not rolled back.
Why re-elect President Bush? Because the world needs to be free of terroism and President Bush is the one who has so far been willing to stand up and fight.
Don't believe me, just read his site and then read Senator John Kerry's Official Website.
For you Canadians I haven't forgotten about you. I implore you to elect Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada. For more information click here.
I will continue to follow the developments in Canada as well as down here in the United States of America. For more info please feel free to drop me an email by clicking the my email link in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment