Friday, May 28, 2004

Nick Berg conspiracy

Ok, I do not believe in conspiracy theories so take this for what it's worth. Nicholas Berg was murdered by terrorists in Iraq. There is very graphic video on the web, I will admit I have not seen the video in it's entirety, however I will make it available to you. Click here and it's on the left side of your screen, warning it is graphic and a very large file. However, that isn't the real reason for this post.
I'll admit I thought about this right away. What if Nick Berg isn't in the video? What if it's a setup? Don't get me wrong, Nick Berg was found murdered, beheaded in fact. However, if you click this link it will give you the conspiracy theory view. Again, I do not believe this, and you should view it at you're own risk. You can always send me your views by emailing me or posting over on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment