Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ok, so I'm the last one to say this. But the winner of American Idol 2004 has finally been announced. I have to say that my candidate did not win but I have to give props. Fantasia Barrino is an amazing talent. Yes, the results are finally in and in a record vote of 65 million, Fantasia is the winner. Congrats to her and North Carolina, who I know y'all are extremely happy, especially after last years' defeat of Clay Aiken. For more information on American Idol click here. Runner-up Diana DeGarmo is just as amazing, I don't know where a 16-year old learned to sing like that but she is amazing.
Canadians, Canadian Idol starts Tuesday at 8 on CTV.
American Idol 4 (2005) starts up in January of 2005. Now that it's all over who did you want to win, let me know on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment