Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Senator John Kerry

Some days I love politics. Slate online magazine has a wonderful piece on Senator Kerry everyday. They call it Kerryism and here is today's link to Kerryism. All instructions are self-contained. I'm sure now my liberal friends will come on and tell me how I'm attacking Kerry and I'm not brining up the the Bushisms. I'm sorry, when I find a link to that I'll post it as well even though I don't really want to. I do admit that it exists. President Bush vs. Senator Kerry, we decide in 5 months. The other question is who is Kerry's vice president? Just do me a favor and vote please.

To my Canadian friends, I just got my abstentee ballot for the Federal Election if I'm voting you better too. Vote in Canada on June 28, 2004. I implore you to vote for Stephen Harper and The New Conservatives in order to turn Canada around. That's my opinion...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment