Friday, September 03, 2004

Bill Clinton in the hospital

I'm going to be very up-front, I don't like Bill Clinton that much. I don't like the media fascination with Bill Clinton. I don't like the media obsession over every step every president, whether current or past, makes. Yes, I thought the media coverage of President Reagan's funeral services was a little over the top. However sometimes that much coverage is nessecary, I did watch all the ceremonies of Reagan as I talked about. Today Bill Clinton was admited for 4-way bypass surgery. I do wish him a speedy recovery, now that I have said that the only thing I want to hear from the media is that he has made it through ok and will make a speedy recovery, I don't want to see a special on the doctor that performed the surgery, I don't want to read how hard this was on the Clinton's, I just want to know that he's ok and then the media can shut up. That's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment