Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Feeling

I know this doesn't just happen to me. I'm sitting at my parents house watching Grill It on Food Network and I can't help but think that there was something I was going to blog about today. Of course its only about the 15th time I've said, I should blog about that in the past few days. I've got to start carrying around a notebook or palm pilot again. Maybe that's another case for me to get an iPhone (if Shelly sees this her eye's will roll again). But come on, I would really like to only carry around one thing, instead of my current 3 (laptop and 2 cell phones). If I had an iPhone I could just carry that and leave my laptop at home...ok, I'll quit. Now if I could just remember what I actually wanted to blog about...I guess it's back to a reporters notepad or a palm pilot. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment