Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's Too Early

It's 5:21 as I start writing this blog on SuperBowl Sunday 2008. I'm not sure what to write about. I have the day off, first one I have taken since Christmas (other than a couple weeks ago when I was sick). That means that I really shouldn't be up this early. I should be in bed asleep, but I just can't. No, it's not becuase I'm excited about the game, or any other plans I have for today (Go Patriots). I just can't sleep. Maybe I'm still recovering from taking the LSAT yesterday. Yeah, that's right a month plus of studying leads to me finally getting the right to pay $125 to torture myself for 4 hours by taking a test in logic. Before you ask, I have no clue how well or badly I did, all I know is I had way to many analytical reasoning sections (that's not Logic games) for my tastes. BTW if you want to take the test in the Portland market, Corban College isn't a bad location. Of course it would have been nice to not have had to drive for 120 miles to get there and back but hey, I can't win them all. So, the LSAT's done, I've got my BA in Public Affairs. Now what? Hmmm....that's a really, really good question. I'm going to be applying to Law School for the fall (I should really get on that, the deadline is in like 4 weeks). If I don't get in, well it's more hours at the station, getting up at 3-4 AM somedays, but hey it's money. Well, I think I may go crawl back into bed for a few hours, maybe I'll actually sleep this time...good morning/afternoon/night...Oh and enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment