Friday, August 17, 2007

Strange!!!!

Ok, so I listen to too much radio. Today I was out and about listening to 105.1 The Buzz in Portland (KRSK 1051thebuzz.com) and Daria, Mitch and Producer Ted discuss spanking when they got one of those calls that you wonder why on earth A: they did the thing they did, B: they are willing to admit it. So this woman calls up and has a story to tell about her wedding day...and how she received a spanking from her father. It turns out that she was drunk after her bachelorette party and threw up all over his brand new car that was sitting in the driveway. The obvious question from Mitch was something akin to asking if she had been spanked on the wedding night as well as the wedding day. Her response was that she didn't remember that. OK, this makes no sense. The first time she was drunk I can kind of understand, although I'm really not sure what the draw to drinking so much alcohol that you can't remember what happened, but I digress. The second thing I don't get...WHY WOULD YOU GET DRUNK AT YOUR WEDDING? It's kind of an important event if you ask me. Just my opinion, or lack of understanding, take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment