Thursday, June 09, 2005

Where did the day go?

Wow, I can't believe it's 5 o'clock already. Where did the day go? Yeah, I know you don't know anything about what is going on, but that's ok. No new news on the NHL front other than adding another day to the time that the lockout has happened making it 266 days in lockout. So we painted the living room of our house, well, the living room and front hallway, wow, I forgot how hard it is to paint without a paint stick (you know one of those things that you load the paint into the handle and then push it out through the roller). But that's been my day, pretty much. Oh, and I had to pick dad up at the airport, always an adventure, but it worked out I guess. Still looking for any help anyone can provide on podcasting, if you know anything about how to do RSS feeds let me know, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment