Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Illegal Immigrants

The Los Angeles Times is reporting that 30% of new jobs in the rebounding American economy are being filled by illegal immigrants (illegal aliens). Now, more than ever I believe, Americans are having trouble finding jobs and they are already down to 70% of the market because illegal immigrants keep underbidding legal American citizens. This isn't write and it can only hurt. This is probably the one area where I do not agree with President Bush. Illegal aliens need to be sent home, either to Mexico or Cuba and we need to shut those borders down. I'm not discriminating, they are here illegally, get out. I'm a legal citizen and I don't want to have to deal with not being able to get a job because I keep getting underbid by someone who is illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment